Friday, March 20, 2015

introduction

I come from Taiwan, a small island country, my name is Sally, who is friendly, and I have one sister and brother. When I have free time, I usually play badminton. And I have been ASU for just 10 days, and plan to stay for two months. I have searched the English program online, and it was said that AECP in ASU was great that was the reason I chose here. And I am not going to join ASU, going home after finish program in order to study economics major in my university.

2 comments:

  1. Sally,

    Thank you for sharing. You repeated your introduction two times. Could you please change your settings to English. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have changed my setting into English, but I am not sure why Blogger still in Chinese form. Sorry, I don't use Google so often.

      Delete